Enjoying my time off...

So it has been 3 weeks now that i have been done working and I must say its very odd. I thought I would totally love having the free time, but honestly I don't feel like I have free time. In the 3 weeks that I have been off I have had 2 honest "ME" days where I just enjoyed my day. The rest of my days have been consumed with errands, cleaning the house and spending time with Cody and my mom. I can't really complain though because I really love that I get to enjoy my life. I miss all the wonderfull ladies I worked with though :(

Ok on to something a little bit more fun.... I created two really cute cards tonight. I used the new stampendous rubber cling stamps for the sentiment and The older laundry line by My Minds Eye. They turned out super cute. I didn't embelish them too much because I wanted a crisp clean look.

Now I'm off to bed good night everyone!




0 comments: