Lots of posts today...










Please bare with me, I haven't gotten the hang of posting pictures on here so I am just going to post a few posts to get them all on. The pictures are from my re-treat a couple weekends ago, so finally you get to see a little bit of my updated work. I should be taking a nap because cody is all screwd up with day lights savings time but I found myself thinking I should get a little work done first then maybe catch a little bit of a nap.

The first project I did was a card set for my friend Julie. As we are getting older its so hard to figure out what to get your friends for their birthday. Since she's a teacher I figured she could use a few cards for thanks yous.
On the card I used: Bazzill cardstock in various colors, Cuttle bug embossing die for the pink part, spell binders dies (circles and circle scallops) and hero arts stamps.

0 comments: